Smarter support for education from Lloyds Bank Education sector expertise | Lloyds Bank
At Lloyds Bank, we take a hands-on approach to understanding every school’s needs and their opportunities for growth. Our team of specialists can work directly with school trusts and their leaders, identifying financial solutions that allow education providers to flourish. We now support more than 3 out of 4 academy trusts.
We offer multiple support options for schools of all kinds. For state schools and academies that includes:
- Free day-to-day banking.*
- A dedicated relationship manager** who will take the time to get to know your business.
- Free Corporate MultiPay charge cards, making paying for travel and supplies easy.
- A discounted Internet Banking service, compatible with most education IT systems enabling imports of Bacs payment files.
- All-in-one online payment, income management and communication solution powered by ParentPay making cash free schools a reality.
- Deposit solutions to help you manage your budget to suit your cashflow.
* Free day-to-day banking applies to state-funded schools (including free schools and academies) only including cheques, standing orders, cash, UK Sterling Direct Debits, deposits and withdrawals. We ask that you operate your account in credit.
** All academy trusts and LA schools with an annual bank account turnover above £3m are eligible to receive support from a named relationship manager.